We are pleased to welcome you to our site. Below we have included a list of Frequently Asked
questions. If your questions aren’t on this list, please do not hesitate to drop us a note.
All tours of Gordon Springs are by appointment only. Our tour coordinator will be happy to
accommodate you once you decide to tour our beautiful property.
1. Is there parking available onsite? Yes, we can accommodate approximately 100 cars &
welcome buses or vans to transport guests.
2. What is the maximum Capacity for the ballroom? We can accommodate approximately 200
guests depending on how your coordinator arranges your seating.
3. Is the venue (wheelchair) accessible? We do not have ramps, however, we have drive up
access to our venue for those who need it as well as three accessible bathrooms (2 unisex, 1
4. Is smoking allowed? Only at designated smoking areas located outside.
5. Is there a private space or restroom for nursing mothers? Yes, we have two large unisex
bathrooms that are private for nursing.
6. Can I bring my dog? Yes! All dogs must have updated vaccinations and be supervised.
7. Do you rent out the property for smaller events such as elopement? Yes, we accommodate
small intimate affairs as well as large celebrations.
8. Can we come take prom photos? yes, you can schedule a time with us and discuss fees.
9. Can we install stage in the ballroom? Yes, depending on the construction.
10. Can we go past midnight? We abide by the Loudoun Ordinance. All events are
11. required to end at 10:30.
12. Are food trucks allowed? Yes, with limitations of the number of trucks. All food trucks must
show current registration & health department inspection.
13. How many restrooms are onsite? We have three beautifully appointed ladies’ room with a
changing table & handicap accessible as well as two unisex private bathrooms with a
changing table in one and handicap accessible.
14. How much of the property is included in the rental? Our current base rate includes 9 hours
use of the venue, our grounds and breathtaking scenery. We offer for rent, hourly use of our
Stone House & hourly use of our cottages the day of your event.
15. Do you have multiple weddings/events going on at the same time or on the same day? No.
16. Are we able to have our rehearsal dinner onsite? Yes
17. Am I able to use sparklers for my grand exit? Yes, if you use “Wedding Sparklers” as
compared to the regular sparklers. We also have sand buckets to place used sparklers in.
18. Can a tent be put up on the main lawn near barn? Yes, you will need to obtain a permit as
well as the tent company visit us prior to y our event to be sure of location & not upsetting
our irrigation, etc.
19. Is there WIFI/cell service? Yes
20. What is the price range of this property? Our current pricing structure for low season
ranges from $9000 to $11,000 for a 9-hour rental of our venue including reception tables &
chairs included in our base price. High season pricing ranges from $13,000 to $15,000. We
currently customize our pricing according to the number of guests, time of year, day of
week, and additional features chosen. We will be happy to discuss your needs and budget.